Friday, December 3, 2010

Yesterday I screwed up big time and I thank you!

Ladies,

Yes, Thank you! I wouldn't have had that mind tweak at all yesterday if not for you to grab my date book and check to see if I had missed a birthday if not this page which is dedicated to you in the first place!

I never quite got over the whole mess I had made by not thinking earleir of the date and it's importance in my life! I mean damn. How much more important a date could yesterday have been for such an insignificant individual as myself? Not much!

Not only that but I've got Three wonderful children that without that wonderful event happening yesterday a few years back they would have some body else's jeans!

They don't want anybody else's Jean's and I don't either so this page is dedicated to everybody having Jeans!

Celebrating life and having some Jeans on and living within our Jeans letting the world know who we are is the Theme of Today!

So Let's see?

1.)     We need some Jeans.

2.)     We might want some underwear.
3.)     We might like some more Jeans.
4.)     We could use make-up 1st or do we do our blouse or for me a T-shirt 1st!
5.)     Let's put on some Make-up or NOT!
6.)     Wait should we get the kids dressed 1st? No they have their clothes laid out!    They grew up last night from 12 months to some other age! Mine are 18, 22, 28! Close enough for me anyway!
7.)     Time for the Jewels- No not those, these!
8.)     Hair. I forgot mine too!
9.)     Perfume or Cologne depending on Gender!
10.)   Socks or not for us guys! I guess in this winter weather you ladies have the same dilemnma?
11.)    Shoes? If I was a girl. I'd wear some pumps but I'm just a dude.
12.)   Grab my Lap-top, some coffee (Adderall XR, Vyvanse or Concerta- all right maybe some Focalin in some of our Alien cases!) my brief case, purse or in my case I like a roll-a-way! Well I was a builder!
13.)   Out the Door! Hell I forgot breakfast but only Aliens can do that!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

P.s.--I didn't offend any of you ladies did I? My only experience is that my ex-marine uncle used to work for Prince Matchebelli on Manhatten- Rest in peace!
Gary Claude Wright my mom's oldest brother.

      



      







      












    












    











 Search Amazon.com for ladies boots size 7

Search Amazon.com for ladies boots size 8.5 

Search Amazon.com for ladies boots size 9

*Well get ready for something else next time but see related post for other items that finish out your or your significant other's day, night or week-end!

Thank you for spending some time with us and have a great day!


               

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts