Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas is nearing and it's been too long away from the keyboard.

Visitors,

There are only twelve days left until Christmas and I have been bogged down in computer issues and other's beyond my control or it seems anyone eles's for that matter except for the preparations I'm hoping will bring something else exiting into the picture for the coming year!

As I said I apoligize for not being online with you but hopefully this will not be a problem again in the near future with a new system in place and some issues i hope are resolved to allow that to happen.

So how's it going out there other than the terrible weather north and East of where I am and those stresses that seem to come along this time of year?

I hope well and Thanks for taking the time to stop by and let me know now! I have some links to some

Title's I've been personally thinking of but who knows if I will get the chance maybe you can loan me one!

God Bless, peace, love and knowledge! Merry Christmas!

-Floyd C. Wooley

*Search Amazon.com for family relationships
                                                                                                   















                                                                                                  

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts