Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ladies I know you don't need to know this cause you already know!

Ladies,

Ladies I know you don't need to know this cause you already know!

One thing a man doesn't realize sometimes he doesn't have other than you when it get's right down to it- not to mention his family at home with at the holidays is this:

We like to smell good! Believe it or not! I know it's hard to imagine.

Ladies we love to get some cologne at Christmas especially if you like it on us!

I'm not sure which one's of these I like it's been so long but I'll try to post some of my ideas and you go with what you know and trust me he'll appreciate it!

God Bless, Peace, love and knowledge! Happy Holidays!

-Floyd C. Wooley

   












     

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts