Saturday, December 25, 2010

As I said on my so-called ADHD, ADD and Depression page: Santa said next year for me! He did holler Roll tide as he left!

Search Amazon.com for university of alabama merchandise
University of AlabamaImage via Wikipedia










His list of my possible gifts next year if I am a good boy for a change which I didn't think I had been that bad but hey there is always next year!

To the University of Alabama Nation go easy on the egg nog cause we do have New Year's eve and a game the next day with them Spartans! I heard they had 300 on the team or no was that history? I'm sure there will be 60,000 plus in the Stadium based on my trip to the game against those pesky wolverines the Spartans put away this year! No offense to my freinds from either side of that situation!

Merry Christmas yall!


Thanks to Zemanta!
I would highly recomend this service  to anyone posting a blog or looking for sources such as Wikipedia and articles of interest!
Floyd C. Wooley 12-25-10


                
                            







                                                   

                                                  
                                        









                                            
                                            

       














Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts