Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nike! Men's and Ladies!

Niket Tiempo football bootImage via Wikipedia 













Shoppers,

I didn't get my Nike's for Christmas and I have a favorite shoe don't you?

By the way I didn't ask anyone for a pair but I was planning to buy a pair!

I hope so because Nike is mine and I'd love for you to have a pair!

Ladies I still intend on having posts for Fashion, Beauty and Health tips that I plan to have posted to this page for your pleasure of reading as soon as I can.

I just want you to know I haven't forgotten my original plan to offer you this service I'm in the process of making that possible and please come back to our page as this will be a collaboration that involves ladies of various opinions and styles from youth to women's in 2011!

Thank You for your support and interest and the chance to serve you!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

Search Amazon.com for nike shoes

                                                                
















                                                   

 






 






Search Amazon.com for nike apparel men                                                             













                                                    

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts