Monday, December 6, 2010

Purchase the printer of your choice but NOT this one!

Reader's,

As a Service to you I feel compelled to let you know this as an important gift, office or medium to heavy use service item.

I have had wonderful service in my office from all H-P Printer's but if you use your for more 150-200 pages per month DO NOT purchase the Hp 2050 it's initial low cost for ink cartridges will eat you alive if you are a heavy user!

Try another one.

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

P.s.- I just completed my first multiple purchase of the season from Amazon and the checkout process was smooth as silk!

Search Amazon.com for printers

    
  

      

    
  
 



 

   

 

 


 



 
  

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts