Saturday, December 25, 2010

A word about Amazon Service from my own experience!

Amazon Kindle 2Image by goXunuReviews via FlickrVisitors and of course Shopper's,

I recently made a purchase for three gifts from Amazon and the service was superb! I know that may be taken with a grain of salt from you my shoppers unless you have had the good fortune to order from Amazon in the past but I had not and wanted to be able to say that I had and to be able to feel confident that I was leading you my valued visitors in the right direction.

If you know me personally you know that I expect quality and if amazon inspected my site they might be the one that would want to run me out of town for my inexperience on the internet but I hope not and I hope you feel the same.

I hope you have a great new year and enjoy your holidays!

-Floyd C. Wooley
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts