Thursday, December 2, 2010

A diamond month for me having my would have been 25th this month!

   











A diamond month for me having my would have been 25th this month!

I have been thinking Today of another post that would be of interest to the readers of this page and of course the 25th Anniversary my wife and I would have celebrated on the 20th  or 21st depending on which time we were married a story in itself came to mind.

Of course the whole thing was my fault.

The second time we were married we actually got to have the vows in Tuscaloosa, Alabama something that any Crimson Tide fan would understand as significant.

I was working on the installation of the foundation at what would to my knowledge be called the Science and Engineering Building when I was with Southern Foundation Drilling Company, Inc.

My new bride and new little girl were staying at the Super 8 motel near the interstate off University Boulevard during the day and it was no peice of cake for her since our little one was "Colic'y"! I know because NO one on the crew got much sleep- even in the room next door!

In fact my little angel had a habit of not sleeping well for several years! God love her!

Now she's all grown up and I hate to know if she still likes to stay up late cause I don't want to get het into any trouble here locally! LOL!

The bottom-line is we were married for the second time in Tuscaloosa with our little angel howling her lungs out but she's a Bama fan and that is all that really matters to me! She is engaged to marry one of us too so that means a lot more than you may read unless you read between the lines but I hope he doesn't pull a deal like I did!

The 13th of December is a date that will live in infamy as well for our family as my Dad was seriously injured in an accident not fault on a rainy cold December day back in 1985 and along with Christmas, my ex-wife's birthday the 27th and New Years the month has always been quite stressful financially at the very least!

However the Holiday stretch has another meaning that sometimes get's lost in the shuffle and that is it is too celebrate Christ's birthday or Hannuka even though I often wonder if the exact date is correct.

God Bless anyway, Peace, love and knowledge! Who knows if my ex-wife doesn't want to give me a 3rd chance then maybe some other unfortunate soul will want to add another date to the list to celebrate.

In fact I am ashamed to say I just realized I missed one. An important one that is for sure!

Happy Birthday to my Mother for God's sake! I always have to look at my date book or I'd miss my own death! In fact I was late to my first wedding so there you go- I'm not much of a catch! Let me give her a call and well I'm saying anything else on that matter. Lord help me and my mother too! Put my Dad on that list for having a forgetful son among other things I'd rathe not talk about right either.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Timely memory isn't such a bad thing to have either.

-Floyd C. Wooley

P.s.- This Suda-Fed for ADHD and ADD just gets you by I assure you. That's a story you can read on another site I have dedicated to that miserable realization that went awry over the last few years! Damn-it! It helps memory recall for God's sake don't let anybody tell you different and if they do shoot them on the spot! That is all the ADHD and ADD medications on the market in one way or another by prescription at your local doctor's office! Period!

Controlling the positive effects so no one calls you a nut case for trying to make it work in the first place is a whole nother matter you will need a patient and loving partner to help you with! you either no what I mean on that last sentence or you don't. Ask one of us and well most likely spill the beans!

*This ring maybe harder to lose!  













 












   












 













*Marilyn Monroe said it best, "A diamond is a girls best friend"!  

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts