Monday, October 22, 2012

Journal Entry 102212-A: Cliff's College Football Pick's Week #9 "The end of part AB!


Come on Riley of Beaver fame! Beaver's by 3!

Drum roll please just not Roman Trumpet's!

Pick of Dixie this week is:

12.Saturday! 7:30 pm CDT. "Way past my bed-time"! Mississippi State versus Auburn University! Stephanie please forgive "Boo Boo" for this pick. I didn't copy it exactly right from my computer screen- I think Stephanie will somehow understand if not now one day.
Them "dogs" from Starkville, Mississippi by 3 over those War Eagles out their on the Plains.

Note: Correction on the Beaver's game if I didnt correct it in the AB post.

The Beaver's game is so far past my bedtime I wont even know til Sunday especially with this "shrill" noise in my ear's!

Their the Audio human devil's get their free plug on this post as well!


Time is: West Coast time for the Beaver's vs the Huskies game. I'd like to be Rocky-Mountain high like John Denver by then!

That's not how the post is supposed to end but that's the best I can do right now copying the post written early this morning mistakes or not!

That's the picks for this week! Roll Tide Roll and Go Damn Jags!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

In case I made mistakes see the ADHD page or the link below for the correct times, places and games!

OBama 2012! No joke on that one.



ESPN.com

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts