Monday, October 8, 2012

100812-A: Cliff's College Football Picks for Week #7!



College Football Fans,

I was a miserable 4 wins, 6 losses and 1 mistaken post on the Oklahoma @ Texas Tech Game. I had Texas Tech somewhere else! LOL!

That brings the season totals to a miserable 13 wins by "spread or win".

15 losses and I had Texas Tech somewhere else last week-end!

So folks let's give it a whirl again!

Round and Round she goes where she falls no body knows as my grand-daddy Sauce used to say when I was a kid and he bought me a Roulette Wheel for Christmas!

Lord I miss that man! What a great Man he was or is I hope to god! anyway!

Western Kentucky @ Troy! Those Hilltoppers by 3!

#18 Louisville @ Pittsburgh! The Panthers by 1!

Syracuse @ #20 Rutgers! The Scarlet Knights by 3!

Auburn University @ The University of Mississippi! Them Damn Rebels by 2!

Utah @ The University of California "L.A."! Them Bruins by 1!

#17 Stanford @ #7 Notre Dame! Those Fightin' Irish by 91 This pick is for The President of The United States of america & Doctor Lou!

#10 Oregon State @ BYU! Those Beavers by 6! This pick is for the "lover's on the Planet!

#4 Florida @ Vanderbilt! Them pesky Gators by 9!

The University of South Alabama @ Arkansas State! The Indians by 12! This pick kinda needs to be in the Bama category cause I kinda like those Jaguars.

Tennessee @ #19 Mississippi State University! Them damn bulldogs by 2.
Well I knew this girl that had spent some time in Gatlinburg but damn this pick is for Mr. Coach Croom and my Friend Don!

Drum Roll Please?

The Pick of Dixie since I am a Bama fan and can't pick "for or against them and the pick of dixie game for some reason from my memory should be "The night Game" is:

#3 The University of South Carolina "Game-Cocks" otherwise known as the "Cocks affectionately by the USC fans @ #9 Louisiana State University! The cocks by 6!

This post is difficult cause I love the Cajuns just not the "Rajun Cajuns"
I saw in my "Ears" about six months ago! For God's Sakes!

That "battle is still being fought"! Doctor Gacek please hurry up with that culture before I lose my mind and they have to "cut" my head off?

Otherwise "Roll Tide Roll" this week-end against them tiger's from Mizzou please?

I just hope I have some medicince that allows me to sit, focus, concentrate and pay attention. The out look on that is gloomy to say the least. Roll tide roll anyway! Damn-it! Peace and Love anyway!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! :(

Floyd clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts