Monday, October 22, 2012

Journal Entry 102212-AO Cliff's College Football Picks for Week #9 2012!

Friend's,

There aint no women boxin matches anymore. if there was a boxing match! Even The President of United States of America has been told to sit down and behave himself Tonight! Lord!

I even asked the people on my Face-book page to hate me a little bit before I die!

I am for Peace and Love but as the Bee Gee's would say "I aint got none anyway"" unquote!

If I got any it would be over the "blasted" system " I hate with all my guts"!

Welcome to the "Machine"! or The 21st Century "that sucks"!

I want to as Stevie Ray Vaughn would say "commit a crime"!

Then I could get hunted down by "The Terminator"!

Hopefully to be frozen in Cryrogenics "Til past the end of Time"!

Even Castro said over the week-end "I aint dead yet"!

I can't wait to talk to my "Ear" doctor this morning. I'm going to tell him "don't worry 'bout it!"

It's too late!

On to this weeks pigskin picks "til I am Dead yet"!

Cliff's College Football Picks For Week #9!

God God where-ever Cambridge University thinks you are this week! Lord I love Stephen Hawkins. I hope we make to some kinda heaven together so we can speak to each other?

1. This week I didn't catch it on CNN but "The President of The United States Debates the Mormon who by decreee of the "Pope" is no longer a "Heathen" but a "Christian" both of them tied to their seats so they can't Face-Off! Good God "Ali and Cosell" what is happening on this Planet? Love and Peace was lost at Camelot's defeat. What a shame! Why were still fighting for it sure "depresses" he hell out of me!

2. Tuesday night! 7 pm CDT on ESPN 2! Arkanasas State @ Louisiana- Lafayette.
"What could be worse? The team that used to be Indian's but now aint cause their "scared"! against the team that ripped another of Mobile's Favorite Son's and New Orlean's for that matter! Lafayaette by 3!

3. Thursday Night! 6:30 pm CDT! On one of the ESPN's! Those Tiger's from Death Valley up in Clemson @ Them other Demon's from Wake Forrest! Clemson @ Wake Forrest. "Where is Wake Forrest? I hate yall too! Clemson by 5!

4. Friday night! 7 pm CDT! #21 Cinnsinnati Barcats @ #16 Louisville Cardinal's!
"Champ I'm going with Cards by 2!"

5. Saturday! 11 am CDT! Them Tennessee "Volunteer's' that look like it"! @ Those fine up-standing Crazy Cocks from South Carolina! Give it to the cocks by 8!

6. Saturday! High Noon CDT! Them their "Eagles from Hattiesburg, Misssissippi gonna swoop down on them "Owl's from Rice over in Texas and swallow them whole or in pieces by 2's!

7. Saturday! Time? 11:21 CDT? May be so. But that's a weird time for anything to start! Them Damn Rebel's are gonnna invade "Little Rock" for some reason and have hogs on the portable Bar-Bee-Q out their RV's by at least 2! I apologize President Clinton for that pick! I gotta get in a mental hospital somewhere!

8. Saturday! 2:30 CDT On some Net-work that advertises "cocktails" it's #2 Florida versus #11 Gawga somewhere! I think it should Jacksonville original home of the boys from "Skynnard that ain't scared of nobody but a blonde dude with a 38 Special!" God Rest some of them's soul!

Them their "Gator Nation by somethin like 3!

Shew let me catch me breath and handle this pain I'm in but the to hell with it! I'd have to get to cuba to get's some health health care. across the strait's of American Gibraltar thru them Shark them shark and Jelly fish in-fested Water's!

9. Saturday! 2:30 CDT. #17 Texas Tech @ #4 Kansas State! I'm stepping out on a limb for Tommy Tubberville here and callin for an upset "for god-sakes"!
The Red Raider's by 3!

10.Saturday! 7pm CDT. #5 Notre Dame versus them Sooner's in Norman, Oklahoma! Jesus Christ and mother of Mary "I love yall both" but it's gotta them "Fightin Irish by a Touch-down" That's at least 6!

11. Saturday! 7pm CDT. "Past my bed-time literally"! #8 Oregonnn State Versus them Huskies of Washinfton. The State that is! Come on Rile of Oregon State "Beaver fame by a field at least! that's 3 down South!

Drum Roll please just not Roman Trumpets!

12. Saturday! 7:30 CDT Mississippi State versus Auburn University! Stephanie please forgive "Boo Boo" next month but it's them Dogs by 3 over them War Eagle's over on the Plaines!

Note: Correction on the "Beaver's game! it's so far past my "bed-time" i won't find out til Sunday if I am lucky like the little "Irish Blood" flowing thru through my vains!

Time is: West-Coast Time! How ever I get there! "dead or Alive"! I'd be happy to make it to John Denver's "Rock Mountain High!"

That's the picks for this week from "The little village on the bay "east -side"!

God Bless, Peace, love and Knowledge!

Floyd "Clifton" Wooley!




No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts