Sunday, October 14, 2012

Journal Entry 101412-A: Cliff's College Football Results Week #7!



College Football Fans and visitor's from around the Planet,

Good Sunday Morning to you and your families!

Week #7 produced some exciting results on The College Football Scene!

I was fortunate to have a "pretty good" week at picking based on "wins, losses or the points spread myself.

I entered this week a miserable 13-16 when you count the mistake I made in where and who "Texas Tech" was playing and the such a week or so ago!

I am happy to say I finished up this week with:

8 Wins

3 Losses

Bringing my "season" total to:

21 wins!

19 Losses!

I'm anxious to do this again this week for you and me and the planet!

Special congratulations to:

Texas Tech and Coach Tuberville!

The University of South Alabama and Coach Jones! "I didn't here the game but I watched as long as I could on my DSL the "live" stats and I know a loss is loss but the Jags sure put up a hell of a fight"!

Notre Dame University and Coach Kelly! "what a goal-line stand in over-time"!

Louisiana State University and Coach Miles! Lord yall have set up quite a run for my "Crimson Tide" to play in that BCS National Championship Game!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts