Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Journal Entry 100312-A: Annabelle "Boo Boo" Wooley went to the "Beauty" shop!

Friend's,

Annabelle "Boo Boo" Wooley went to the "Beauty" shop and to the "Doctor"!

I am proud to report she is "heart-worm" free!

She got her "rabies shot" as well but I am not on ADHD medication so unfortunately I lost her tag maybe it's around here somewhere.

I hope you enjoy my blogs here on blogger and browse the advertisements posted both for local and national sources for items and merchandise you may be interested in maybe checkout the Weather, Sports and News or generally find something you enjoy about my blogs.

Be sure to visit other blogger sites unless your like myself and ADHD or ADD and unmedicated because I know your miserable. I feel your pain.

I cut my own hair but if you like "Boo Boo's" cut or need a fantastic "veteranarian Clinic" please visit my Let's Sell Somethin blog for more information.

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts