Sunday, October 28, 2012

Journal Entry 102812-A: Cliff's College Football Picks! Week 9 Results.


Friends,

Good Sunday!

I'm not gonna too complicated here this morning with the results for last weeks picks.

Week #9 wasn't a pretty sight on or off the field or even on the screen here except for the plate "My mother bought me and The Crimson Tide's whipping of the "Bull dog's from Mississippi State last evening which I fell asleep during. I think it was around the third quarter but who knows or cares but me?

Anyway.

I enjoyed the first half of both the Irish and The tide's games aqainst The Sooner's and The Bulldog's.

I finished the week a dismal 4 up and 7 down!

I guess that puts me at: 32 up and 20 down.

Have a Great Day! Maybe I'll do better next week as do I hope your teams do as well unless your LSU but I better check schedule cause it's early on Sunday Morning and you may be playing someone else but "The Tide" next week! Week #10!

"I was thinking of (Lattimore) this morning. I hope USC over in Columbia, SC does all they can him and his future"!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts