Friday, February 20, 2015

Journal Entry 022015-A: Without her barking....

Friends and Customers,
 
"Without Annabelle "Boo Boo" Wooley barking at me while I take these tests- I just wouldn't know what to do!"
 
"I did break down today and finally read the directions on one test I have taken 10 times but I don't think it helped much but I tell you what did help is that it warmed up today and I had some customers!"
 
"I guess I did okay on the tests- who knows?"
 
"I'm not even sure what this post is really about anymore! LOL!"
 
Please browse the "merchandise" pages located in the upper right hand corner of the "web version" of the three sites I advertise "merchandise" for-sale on and please dont forget my local "advertiser's" on the two other sites!
 
I sell to the do-it-yourselfer parts and accessories here at Battleship Marine and hopefully one day more of the Nautical and SEC gifts!
 
Yall I'm tired of writing- just stop by or call if you need anything!
 
The link to Luminosity is below.
 
Peace and Love!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts