Sunday, February 8, 2015

Journal Entry 020815-A: Luminosity Update!

Friends and Customers,
 
"I absolutely sucked at this game first thing this morning!"
 
"I tell you what I did though- I re-uped for another month and went from standard to advanced because I'm either a fool or my IQ test a few years ago was rigged!"
 
"I'm gonna beat these left-wing SOB's if I have to drug myself- shit?"
 
"I gotta figure that last one out first!"
 
Damn I think I screwed up- no I haven't for Christ Sakes in a long damn time!"
 
"I only wish!"
 
"Nevermind me have a nice Sunday!"
 
The luminosity link is below- I'm sorry my mood is fading fast.
 
"I wonder why?"
 
It's Sunday so no advertisement for Battleship Marine today!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
P.S.- Please excuse the smile I'm laughing to keep from crying for God Sakes!
 
 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts