Thursday, February 5, 2015

Journal Entry 020515-A: Luminosity Update and a little refresher on my beliefs that have been tested recently!

Customers and Friends,
 
Today's Workout again had mixed results as far as I am concerned.
 
I sure would like to have the tools to do better- in several ways but life as it is doesn't always put us in the right place at the right time or with the right people to test our abilities in many areas to their full potential.
 
I better not go any further because a little bitterness may show in my post and I would rather not that happen anymore than necessary.
 
I hope you never are traumitized by anyone nor that is continued to benefit their cause whatever that cause may be my friends.
 
Pure speculation on my part would be that Jesus abhorred ignorance and being held in anytype of bondage that would damage overtime any persons ability to search out the Love of another individual.
 
I'm pretty sure my bible explains that scenario- its just been awhile since I was allowed to read it but maybe your in a situation that you can read it and I hope you know the passage that I am speaking of?
 
If your a man and don't beleive in a man being a victim of trauma then I feel for you I guess. See the trauma still is apparent in my writings.
 
Now you understand my disdain for organized religion and experts on the right-wing of the psychological field.
 
My beleif in God never waivers but he sure isnt in the local church as we know it on this planet.
Jesus I'm afraid and this is just speculation had the same problem with organized religion and no it alls that beleived in forcing someone to do something they already wanted to or to hold people hostage both in mind and body.
 
That's my take on what I have read in my bible.
 
God and Jesus as I have said before "are out there somewhere in some physical form".
 
They maybe monitoring our progresses and our failures but their "legions" are not on this planet!
 
Those Legions are being held back until such time as all of our organized religions and right-wing know it all slave drivers have failed us completely.
 
Please visit Battleship Marine for all your boating supply, trailer parts needs or even for a "New" Magic Tilt boat trailer.
 
I forgot to mention I have provided a link to Luminosity for you and please visit my "local" advertisers.
 
My opinion are mine and they are long-held by a life full of experience with both sides which are one.
 
You may have a different opinion but if you don't mind my asking "please be careful and vigilant in what you are lead to believe.
 
Have a wonderful Thursday.
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts