Friday, February 6, 2015

Journal Entry 020615-A: Luminosity Update!

Customers and Friends,
 
"I tried my damndest Today so I'm a little frustrated with the results!"
 
"That doesn't mean I won't be back tomorrow trying my heart out at training my brain but until then I have a business to run!"
 
"I will nail this Luminosity if I have to steal some Adderall XR or some Vyvanse since I have the worst psychiatrist on the planet!"
 
Please visit Battleship Marine for all your boating, boat trailering and marine engine parts needs!
 
I know some of my friends and customers have Mardi-Gras this month but please keep me in mind!
 
Please visit "advertiser's" that are local on "Letssellsomethin" and that I would personally trust with my business, boat and maybe my girlfriend!"
 
LOL!
 
Oh the link to Luminosity is below.
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
 
 
*I look a little bit better in Tux!??? 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts