Monday, February 9, 2015

Journal Entry 020915-A: Luminosity Update!

Friends and Customers,
 
I'm not ready to challenge my friends to this game but you maybe?
 
I have provided a link below.
 
"As for my scores there just flat as hell!"
 
"I wish I was on a sailing ship far, far away which is the original purpose of this page!"
 
To Advertise Nautical Gift Items "available" at Battleship Marine but that's fine. You have to crawl before you can walk and I'm looking forward to a "4th" Boating Supply Season here at Battleship Marine!
 
"I do have a few items to the right of this post in the "Merchandise Pages" that you may be interested in browsing. I'll expand the line.
 
Stop by or give me a call if you find anything on my "Merchandise" pages that you would like to have!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts