Friday, January 30, 2015

Journal Entry 013015-A: Luminosity Update!

Friends and Customers,
 
By George!!!!
 
Strong Coffee Helps even 3 hours Later!
 
"I'm somewhat satisfied with fridays results!"
 
Yall I think you might really enjoy Luminosity so I will include a Link below.
 
Battleship Marine is Open and like I mentioned yesterday in a post "one way or another I landed in this Century in this location and not on a pirate ship of my choice.
 
So my friends since as Jimmy Buffett would say there is nothing left to plunder "please keep Battleship Marine in mind if you need Boating Supplies, Boat Trailer Parts, Consignment Fishing and Marine Supplies or even a "New Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer or that for that whatever else I decide to offer For-Sale on these "websites"!
 
Please visit "letssellsomethin" for local businesses!
 
Have a nice Friday and Happy Mardi-Gras!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
P.S.- "Since I'm not a fighter pilot either im going out to change the oil filter on my truck but stop on by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts