Thursday, January 29, 2015

Journal Entry 012915-A: Luminosity Update!

 
Customers and Friends,

First let me say "I drove across the bay first thing this morning to Downtown Mobile and Man is the place booming!"

Downtown Mobile has a sparkle to it like the "New" paint job on the U.S.S. Alabama!

Baldwin County is booming too.

In other words "Construction of all types can be seen everywhere with New businesses Opening or Open everywhere with a lot of sprucing up going on at those businesses!"

"Makes you proud of The Mobile Bay Area!"

I had to get on back to Battleship Marine and get it Open but I wanted to drive around some more and just take in the excitement!

Visitors to the Bay Area for Mardi-Gras if they are returning should be impressed to say the least at least I hope they are impressed!

As for today's Luminosity workout- I was not impressed with my results but you might be with yours.

A link is provided!

Stop by or give me a call at Battleship Marine if you need Boating Supplies, Boat Trailer Parts or even a New Boat Trailer by Magic-Tilt!
 
If you would- "While you are on my "Website" please check out the other "Websites" particularly the "Local Advertisers" on Letssellsomethin!
 
Please check out Battleship Marines "Web-site" as well because it pays for all of these other pages!!!

Have a nice Thursday!

Floyd Clifton Wooley
 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts