Thursday, January 22, 2015

Journal Entry 012215-A: Luminosity Update!

Customers and Friends,
I have been posting these updates on the floyd-wooley "website" but I thought I would post today's update on Gulf Coast Girls.
Who knows if I am showing any improvement but the game is pretty fun to play.
Who knows you might even enjoy it more than I do.
Ill include a link for you if you wanna try it your self.
Battleship Marine is Open of course and the "improvements" I'm making too it have me worn slap out but stop on by when you have the opportunity.
I'm looking forward to serving you this 2015 boating season, im just a little tired so please forgive me if I dont seem as enthusiastic in this post.
I am enthusiastic.
Please check out my "advertisers" both local and national on all my "websites" particularly "Letssellsomethin"!
The inventory I keep in-stock on a regular basis may be found in the "Merchandise" pages on all the "websites" with the exception of "Letssellsomethin" and "Coastal Home Solutions".
Please keep in mind there are 1000's of other items that are marine related I may "drop ship" or "special order" for you at a "discount" price to you my friends and customers!
Thank you!
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
P.S.- Believe it or not my numbers compare best with someone 75 +!!! LMAO!
 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts