Monday, January 26, 2015

Journal Entry 012615-A: Luminosity Update!

Friends and Customers,
Not a bad workout for the day.
Maybe I'm getting a little smarter as I progress in Level 5!
Lol!
I have provided a link if you would like to test your brain skills.
Who knows I think you might like Luminosity.
You might not but you just might.
Stop by Battleship Marine or give me a call if you need anything for your boat, marine engine, boat trailer or even a "New" Magic-Tilt Boat Trailer.
Shoot I even have some nice consignment items on the consignment page you may be interested in having.
You can view the consignment items on the Battleship Marine website.
Please dont forget my local advertisers over on the "letssellsomethin" website!
Thank you!
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts