Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Journal Entry 010615-A: My Buddy!

Customers and Friends,

Damn. I found one of my cousins in the back yard!

He was so cold I decided to move him or her out in the sunshine for a minute so her or she could warm up.

I am cold blooded animal two and need something to warm me up every once in a while since I'm actually related by my American Indian Heritage to the Chinese.

I'm at least part dragon- kinda of a screwed up Dragon to be honest with you.

I get anything to warm my blood up so I could chase dragonesses to save my life- damn-it!

Anyway.

Battleship Marine is Open if you need anything for your boat, boat trailer or marine engine.

Please "visit" all of my "web-sites" and please don't forget my "advertisers" as well!

Thank you!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts