Saturday, January 24, 2015

Journal Entry 012415-A: Luminosity Update!

Friends and Customers,
Now were both blinded by the light but I finished round four of Luminosity and Battleship Marine is Open until Noon today- which is in about ten minutes.
Closed on Sunday and hopefully Boo Boo and I will be back Monday morning to have the store here at Battleship Marine Open for you!
I think you truly might enjoy Luminosity so a link is provided.
Please visit my "Merchandise" pages located to the right of the post on the "web-version" of the sites and please check out my local and national advertiser's on the "five" websites accessible by clicking the link under the title of the page.
Local businesses are featured on "Letssellsomethin"!
Have a nice weekend!
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts