Friday, March 21, 2014

Journal Entry 032114-A: Practical Advice For Dog Lovers!

Friends,

I have noticed something I didnt know when Boo Boo was a puppy 12-13 years ago!

When she was a puppy she tugged on her leash until she was choking to death or gasping for Air.

A dog pulls hard against that collar!

The Animal Planet had a program on that made it clear that York-Shires are notorious for damaging their throat when a leash is used with a collar!

A harness should be used to prevent damage to the throat on such "high-energy" breeds as per Animal Planet!

I have found a problem with using a harness with my dog Boo Boo!

I'd like to share it with you!

The buckle on the harness may and I'm not an expert but it may from my own experience injure over the long term your dogs "rib-cage" or the under-side of their shoulder!

I may get harrased for this damn post but if you love your dog as a member of the family and would like for your dog to live a full, healthy and happy life please look at how your dog's harness fits against their body.

I pull back and low on the leash as of this morning to have the V under the dogs breast bone hold her back after several days weeks and months trying determine a pain point other than her back.

I'm trying to get her on disability before I die!

That was supposed to be a joke a bad one actually when you think about it.

I'm going out to cut some grass and hopefully It wont put me in a damn wheel chair sooner than later!

Stop by and see me at Battleship Marine!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts