Thursday, March 20, 2014

Journal Entry 032014-A: I was contemplating who to ask for help!

Friends,

I was just contemplating who to ask for help because I am extremely stupid when it comes to computers and I've lost my mind worrying about a problem.

Long-story short I had a wonderful Idea a couple of times in my life.

It was a simple tribute to someone I once loved very much for a very long time and I still do although they love another and hopefully NOT wish me dead!

Keep in mind I am a "free-thinking" soon to be dead christian that is dumb as hell.

A private matter could be public that I wanted to keep private unless you wanted to pay for it.

You know kinda like buying a book for your library.

I'm not sure the book didnt get out of my hands and only Jesus knows I had no ill intentions but who knows what is done has been done or not done for Christ Sakes!

So who do I offend next by asking them for help?

I thought well I dont wanna cause anyone that is Gay or Lesbian a problem so I'll ask an Athiest!

Then I thought oh hell for Christ Sakes their Values may not be the same as mine either so some of them would probably hate me as well!

Al-Qaeda is definitely out of the question because if anybody would hate me it would be them in particular!

I want them dead and they want me dead so question is- if you hate me will you loan me the money to get to an active Volcano so I can let all the people that hate me distract me so ill fall off by accident into the damn Volcano!

Or just drop me into Al-Qaeda territory but at least give me gun if you dont mind.

I'm ready to go as soon as I have the money cause I'm dumb as hell!

Oh hell.

Stop by Battleship Marine so I can get to a top-less beach the only place I would feel comfortable taking my shirt off for Christ Sakes!

Some advice.

Buy yourself a 35mm Camera and a safe your priest, pastor, right-wing christians, left-wing Christians, Gay Christians, Lesbian Christians, Athiest hypo-critical friends or even your Al-Qaeda hypo-critical friends may not be able to Open.

Unless your a computer whiz but remember you could lose the ability to be a computer whiz one day.

Hell I forgot the Hindu's and the Buddhist!

Well some of them might hate me too!

I'm not gonna change so hate me at will and I'll try to show you love cause although if I were President I would tell Putin to go to hell or the damn grave like Herbert Armstrong taught if I could find his biography and read it so I wouldnt make that claim against my own beleifs.

Basically I'm a nice guy and Lord am I gonna finish last!

Like I said "I'm sorry I'm so stupid that I let myself get financially ruined so I can't solve the problems I'm not able to solve myself"!

Stop by and see me at Battleship Marine whether you hate me or not.

I dont think everyone hates me.

I'd still like to live in Alabama my home and help you with your Marine Supplies.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts