Friday, March 14, 2014

Journal Entry 031414-A: I have a bug problem!!!!!

Friends,

I have a bug problem that has plagued me for a couple of months!

Damn little buggers that I had worked to annihilate with Clorox and Raid came back today with a vengeance!!

I made coffee and left to pick up supplies for a customer and realized I was right!

I had them in my coffee this morning!

There were millions of them all over my coffee pot and counter so I proceeded to clear the cabinets and caulk the back splash while trying to work here at Battleship Marine!

Well guess what they are in my caulk back on the counter and in my cabinets so to hell with them!

I might accidently kill myself but I'm taking as many of them as I can with me!!!

Have a nice week-end everyone!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts