Sunday, March 30, 2014

Journal Entry 033014-A: Look Yall!

Friends,

I'm all about education and knowledge and Love but I went to bed last night as I do nightly!

I woke up this morning and just wanna get out in the Sun!

Am I angry at anyone? Who cares but NO!

Long-Story short! I just wanted to say "If I had to make a living on medication or not seeing (Learn More) and then a (questionnaire) after I decided to (Learn More) and then (Was this helpful) one more day a week I think I would find a long-barrell Colt 45 revolver and blow my own damn brains out.

God help me but I think Jesus might forgive me but maybe not!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts