Monday, March 17, 2014

Journal Entry 031714-A: I was just thinkin!!!!

Friends,

I had a positive message and a negative phone call!!!

"Dawned on me!!!! This a bi-polar Planet I'm on for Christ Sakes!
I must be from the planet that has only one pole in the middle of the Planet!"

That's Okay I can live with that realization whatever the hell that means for me as an individual alien!

Yall have a nice afternoon and stop by Battleship Marine when your in Fairhope, Alabama.

I hope I can help you with your Marine Supply Needs, Boat Trailer Parts, Marine Engine Parts as well as save you some time and money!

I could use 10,000,000.00 in Sales but thats just a fantasy so if I can just help you with one item ill be happy so I can buy nerve pills till I get used to this pretty Blue Planet I've found myself on for some reason!

Again yall have a nice week and please dont hold it against me because I feel like an Alien Life-Form!

I'm from the planet of Love I think but I think it burned up and lost its polls for God Sakes!

It's just a red planet now!

I wonder what those Aliens over on Venus are like?

After reading page 12 of the Sunday Mobile Press Register and knowing my dog loves me with all her heart I'd like to visit the planet the Venetians have foundif they have some of them Aliens from Washington State there!

Wait a minute let me look that map over again yall and get back with you!

Thats right! There wonderful Aliens!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts