Monday, November 12, 2012

Journal Entry 111212-A: Cliff's College Football Results for Week 11!

Friends,

Week number 11 went about like a "Earth-worm in a fire-ant bed for me on these picks!

I offended the "Virgin Mary" at Notre Dame because I thought it was her majesty but "Damn" it was "touch-down" Jesus I was meaning to mention now Bama is number four and Notre Dame is Ahead of us so how do we work out a BCS National Championship Game between us and "Not" those "Cats from K-State? Not that
I don't Love Cat's for God's Sakes since mine was "murdered and laid to the side of the road!
well the Cat was my daughter's but "I loved her any damn way"! both my Daughter and the Cat- Lucy!
This week has just generally "sucked" except for the pleasure of actually talking to nice young girl at "The Bay Shores Market that had been fishing and had caught nothing but wasn't upset about it!
Damn what a sweet girl!
I hope she didn't mind my noticing her ears! Hell who wouldn't try to look into someone ele's ear's with ear's that look like mine but anyway? By the way they sure as hell didn't look like mine!
If I sound angry in my writing you should hear what I hear and sleep with the knowledge you'll have to wake up with half a mind and listening to people try to tell you what to do!
I really don't mean that for God's sakes because you would be crazy like me!

I didn't cross reference the post this morning to see if I made last minute changes to my picks for last week but according to the original written list i was a miserable  5 up and 8 down!

I hate this key-board because you have to bang on it to get the damn upper-case keys to work!

Anyway it was a miserable week including my favorite teams loss to an upstart bunch from "Colege Station" I have to Admire because "the Bear" and a bunch of people he "Loves" are from out there in Texas!

I just have one I don't care for but that is ancient history!

Number 1 in the Damn BCS this week is:

1. Them "Beautiful" ducks and their Warriers from out West in Ore'Gon!

2. Them Damn "Kats" from Kansas State that must have "Staff" and not "Owners" because My doctor told me so and the "Vet" over by Rite-aid says so!

3. Them "Fighten Damned Irish" from Every-where!

4. The "The Thunderen Herd from Up there and if from them top three down there in in T-Town!

5. Them "Gawga" Bull-Dog's" from over in Athen's, Gawga. No offense to Greece but Damn. I hope we pass a budget soon cause yall are "budget hell" over in Greece!

6. Old Woody Hayes "Ohio State" Buck-Eye's and "Tommy Tuberville" down in Gun-slinger territory  you better watch out man cause I hate them folks talking in my ear too! If they get in your assistant's ear they might take your gun's away my friend! They got in my ear and my kids! I lost my time with my time with my kids, my wife and my carreer! Go Buck-eye's!

7. Them Gator's! Get them Ragin Cajins out of your ears ear's quick my Gator Friend's quick! I mean quick!

8. Lousiana State University at Baton Rouge! Thank god the "mad Hatter" can pick them "Ragin Cajuns" out his ear! I need blow torch! Go Tiger's!

9. Uh oh! Them Aggies! Who doesn't Love the 12th Manj! Rolllll Tide Roll! Do we play yall next year?

10. Clemson? Bo Bo you are the Man! I didn't get to watch the Walk on with PTSD but God Bless you man! Both of you and the Clemson Nation! God Bless Yall from the bottom of my Heart! God Bless You! I really mean it!

God bless yall too out there that read this post! I really mean it! God Bless yall from the bottom of my heart! Peace! Love! Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley!





No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts