Monday, November 12, 2012

Journal Entry 111212-B: Cliff's Football Picks for Week 12!

Friends,

Please ladies forgive the cursing! I have just been tested! Written after the post FCW 111211!

First Let me say **** these people and their ***-****** "Whistle"!

they have no right on this Planet to blow this ***-****** "Whistle" in my Home so **** them to ****!

I was a miserable 5-8 last week without checking the ****** post! that includes The "Crimson Tide's Loss in Bryant-Denny to them Aggies!"

I am 40-36 on the year!

I am now some-where between "hell and a hard-spot in these picks" so let's let 'em fly with the andrenaline of the "anger' in my "heart to towrd the people that run this "****** whistle in your home which is really just a ****** house and business!

It is in my ear's and hopefully not Boo-Boo's and I can feel it through-out my head!

Let's pick some winner's here my friend's before I have a "heart-attack or pre-planned" stroke or exploding blood vessel in my brain"!

Wednesday 8 PM CDT Toledo @ Northern Illinois! Toledo by 2.

Thurday 6:30 PM CDT The University of North Carolina @ Virginia! Tar ****-** Heels by 1!

Friday 8:30 PM CDT The University of Hawaii @ Air Force! The ****-** Predators by 2!

Saturday 11:00 AM CDT Iowa @ #21 Michigan! I hope Iowa beats the "Hell" out of Michigan! Michigan by 3!

11:00 AM Indiana @ Penn State! Joe Paterno and the Nittany Lions by 2!

11:21 AM Western Carolina @ Alabama! Alabama by 21! Refgardless of if Regions is still in business or not! Rolllll Tide Rolll! To Hell with Regions for all time sake by-God!

11:21 AM Arkansas @ Mississippi State! Those Damn Bull-dogs by at least 3!

1:00 PM CDT Alabama A & M @ Auburn University! Auburn by 7!

11:00 AM Kent State @ Bowling Green University! Kent State by 3!
Kent State for the "Freedom of Speech" and "Freedom to be Sane"!

2:30 PM CDT Ole Mississippi @ #7 Lousisiana State University in Baton Rouge!
The "Mad Hatter" and the Bengal Tigers" by 3!

2:30 PM CDT Wake Forrest @ Notre Dame "with Touch-Down" Jesus looking on! The Irish By 7!

2:30 PM CDT Middle Tennessee @ The University of South Alabama! I want to pick USA but I just don't feel it! MSU by 7!

6:00 PM CDT Western Kentucky University @ The Louisiana-Lafayette University "Ragin Cajuns"! Hilltoppers by 2!

I'm about to pass out from this noise but i'm still awake and Alive!

THE PICK OF DIXIE FOR WEEK 12!

6 PM CDT! Tennessee @ Vandy! Those Commodores by 3. I hate to see Dooley go but I don't think he has a chance but maybe I'm wrong. God the Noise in this House or in my head should be "illegal' before another human being dies from these thugs!

I will not "die" til I see this "criminal" act against me and everyone else that has experienced it "prosecuted" to the full-est extent of the law"! I promise!

I am the most "sane" person "drugged" to insanity you will ever meet then run through "Baldwin County's finest "Mental Health Atrocity you will see!" so Help me God!

I hope Baldwin county is not "The Devil" in human clothing or run by them!!!! FCW 111211 11:07PM!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley




No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts