Monday, November 26, 2012

Journal Entry 112612-A: Cliff College Football Pick Results for week 13!

Cliff's Football Pick "Results" for week 13:

Congratulations to the winners!

1. Toledo

2. Texas Christian

3. Syracuse

4. LSU

5. Oregon

6. Stanford

7. Georgia

8. Florida

9. Notre Dame.

10.Mississippi

11.South Carolina

Most of Yall made me a loser this past week but hey you win some and you lose some!

Most important to me is that Alabama plays Gawga for the SEC Title and a chance to play Notre Dame for the BCS National Championship in Miami on January the 7th 2013!

I finished the week 4 wins and 7 losses!

That brings my season total to 56 wins and 45 losses!

We will see what week 14 brings if I can get it posted.

Thank you

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts