Monday, November 5, 2012

Journal Entry 110412-A: Cliff's College Football Picks Week 11!l

Fanatical College Football Fans,

This post was los, robbed or stolen last evening november the 4th 2012 prior to my being able to get it posted and I said I wouldn't post it again(write) it but here goes an altered version from memory.

I thought yesterday of The "Snake" Stabler and Rose as well as "Cliff and Valbaby".

This is going to be a horrible post compared to last night's but let me continue.

We sat behind each other - us behind them at "The Don Henley" concert in Mobile long ago.

I am hanging on here trying to push myself to post this not oh hell let me get it posted before my "Ear" blows off and I vomit.

Anyway here's to you "Kenny" the "snake" Stabler.

Last week I was 3 up and 8 down!

that brings my "season" total to 35 ups and 28 downs "including my mistakes"!

Have a good week but watch the Science Channel because "damn" question everything!" Especially people screaming "God-Damn" God-Damn" God-Damn" I'm being "Screwed"!

Ball State @ Toledo Ball State by 12!

Bowling Green @ Ohio Ohio by 2!

Georgia Tech @ UNC UNC by 2

Army @ Rutgers! Rutgers by 14

Baylor @ Oklahoma Oklahoma by 14

Maryland @ Clemson Clemson by 9

Texas A & M @ Bama "No Pick" Roll tide Roll!

Penn State @ Nebraska Huskers by 2!

Pick of "dixie"!

Gawga @ Auburn! Gawga by 9!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley



No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts