Thursday, May 24, 2012

Journal Entry 052412-A: Rollin In The Deep!



Friend's,

I hope everyone Loves Listening, Watching and Listening to Adele Live in Concert as much as I do and from her You Tube View's I think you do!

If you haven't seen her Live Version in Concert of the Cd "21" on DVD you should maybe do so at your earliest convenience and definitely consider purchasing it for your music and DVD collection!

Listening to her speak is special in itself!

Of course I have a daughter Allison can sing like a "Lark" and listening to Adele's soulful English accent conjures up memories of my daughter "Allison" singing in the Daphne High School Choir and I in fact to this day have a rendition of her singing The Star-Bangled Banner at the Daphne, Alabama Cancer Relay for life that brings "tears of joy to my eye's"! In fact wait a minute. I'm okay now! Really I am!

Back to Adele.

I don't know which of her songs is my favorite.

I just heard "Rollin in the Deep" on 92.1 WZEW Mobile-Fairhope, Alabama!

It has to be one of my favorites because it conjures up days spent on the water on a boat or after fishing or not; boat or not on a Alabama Gulf Coast Beach with my family or sometimes just with a girl!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley
Al.com


Shire.com



fairhopeal.com

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts