Saturday, May 19, 2012

Journal Entry 051912-B: USA Jaguars vs The U of A!



Friend's,

The University of South Alabama Lady Jaguars play the University of Alabama Crimson Tide Women's Softball Team at Rhodes Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama in the finals of the Regional Sunday at 1pm!

I hope sports fans of both the Jaguar Nation and the Bama Nation are as excited about thiz game as I am!

I never have pulled for or rooted for another scholl to beat Alabama in any sport except once in my life and that was when The University of South Alabama Jaguars, coached by Ronnie Arrow with player's Jeff Hodge, Junie Lewis, Gabe Estaba and John Jimmerson played a Wimp Sanderson Coached Alabama Crimson Tide Men's Basketball team in the first round of the "south-east" Regional in the late 1980's defeating the Crimsion Tide to next play The University of Michigan Wolverines in Televised game from the Omni in Atlanta, Georgia!

The Michigan game was a hard fought loss to the "eventual National Champion" Wolverine's also played in the Omni in Atlanta, Georgia!

I never will forget the "emotion" Coach Arrow expressed in that victory and not to get of Tomorrow's game "I have a gut feeling this year's version of Coach Arrow's Team will be his best ever at the University of South Alabama!

It will be hard to pull against "Jackie Traina" and the Tide as I hardly know the Jaguars!

Although I would like to know The University of South Alabama more in fact I had an appointment to meet with an admissions counselor last fall the week someone broke into my house and poisoned me, Lucy and Boo Boo!

It was awful to find fluid in my Vyvanse that has wrecked my life every since and you would not beleive the frustration I feel that not one law-enforcement officer from the FBI, Daphne or Fairhope would take me seriously!

Only Wal-Greens at the loop in Mobile and Josh at Rite-Aid in Fairhope, Alabama would take me seriously!

Even Urgent Care blew me off and they might as well have ruined my life my childrens life and my grand-children's life by allowing my opportunity to meet and discuss furthering my education at The University of South Alabama by preventing me from supporting Shire with success on that medication, having an education and using that opportunity to have something to leave my family one day!

The truth may hurt someone but it has destroyed my life and other's that should know it has and realize the implications of my loss!

Roll Tide!
Go Jaguars!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

USANaguUSAJavuarsUSAJavuarUSAJaguars.comRolltide.comShire.comhttp://www.splcenter.org/

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts