Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Journal Entry 051612-A: Relationships, Marriage and Appreciation!


Friend's,

This may sound like the most selfish, self-centered post you have ever read particularly if you are young, never been married of grew up in a single-family home I know it!

I hope you understand in some way what I am about to write is not meant to be any of those above stated virtues we as men Hope no woman ever feels about us as men and doubting your ability to understand sounds arrogant as well!

Ladies I was married to two different women actually "three times" for actually 27 year's and Lord have mercy how much we miss having your companionship!

There are so many things I could list that make your part of the "relationship" invaluable to us that I dont think I could list them all!

I may have said something similiar yesterday but I don't care.

If we don't solve the rise in "divorce rates" and "appreciate the many facets of our relationships more many of us men are going to become extinct!

God bless, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts