Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Journal Entry 051512-A: The Spring Time!



Ladies,

The Spring time!

If you only knew how many of us men enjoy thourohly enjoy buying something "special" for our girlfriend's, wives and children in the Spring time would you be that surprised?

I was married for twenty-plus years too two different wondrrful women and I hope they know?

I know most of the Special ladies in our lives know this is Truth!

I was just taking a break from making some home repairs and sat down for a minute and thought about it.

I guess you ladies like to do the same for us come to think of it.

As a man I know we can be thought of as hard to please!

As a man I understand how we can seem to take the Special people in our lives but sometimes we are just so busy we slip up and forget but it is so much fun too surprise a special someone with a Special Gift even if it doesn't fit just right!

We may look like we are frustrated and you may hear a complaint from our friend's but in our hearts we are happy to have you too do for even if we don't show it!

I'm sure most men if not all wouldn't mind me saying we appreciate what you do for us beyond what words may describe!

Hopefully Love is in the "air" in your life "year-round" and if your down about anything please hang in there so that as my mother says "time may heal all!"

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts