Friday, October 11, 2013

Journal Entry 101113-A: This weeks Football Satire Posts!

Friends,
I enjoy writing the football Satire posts and hope they will be humorous in some way to someone that reads them and not offensive to football fans of any team- well because the posts are supposed to be all in fun.
Heck yall I'm a pretty big fan myself.
I used to think I was in the top 100,000 Alabama fans but I can't say that anymore only because I havent done my part lately.
Yeah I'm one of those people that thinks if you don't go to at least one game a year and leave hoarse and without the ability to speak the next day you haven't done your part as a fan.
Heck I'm one of those people that feels the whole neighborhood should call the law on me during the game for making too much noise but this week I had a lot going on and just couldn't find the humor in mind to write the posts.
I hope to find the humor next week but until then "Roll Tide Roll" Yall and "War Damn Eagle" too!
I want that Iron Bowl over at Jordan-Haire this year to put goose-bumps on all of us fans not to mention chills and I aint talking the flu yall!!
Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts