Friday, October 18, 2013

Journal Entry 101813-A: The A is for Bama but this is Cliff's Losers!

Football Frenzied Fanatics,

I have some sad news for you this week- there are gonna be some loser's in College Football this week!

Here is my top ten loser's but dont hold against me if they win cause I'm tryin to make a living here!

1. #11 South Carolina vs Tennessee! Sorry Rocky Toppers! Yall lose by 9!
11am Central Southern Time. ESPN.
2. #15 Gawga vs Vandy! Sorry Vandy the door has been slammed shut. An wounded Bull Dog still will hunt. Vandy loses by 2!
11am Central Southern Time CBS?
3. #16 Texas Tech vs West Virginnie!
Sorry Mountain Men your outgunned and lose by 2!
11am Central Southern Time. Foxes.
4. #22 Florida vs #14 Missouri! Yall them cats are for real up in their mountains.
Sorry Gator Nation but you lose by 3!
11:21 pm Central Southern Time on ESPN3.
5. Kent State vs The University of South Alabama Jaguars!
Them Jags gonna have this game over in a flash. No reason to even go!
Flash lose 1!
2pm Central Mobile Southern Time.
ESPN3.
6. Iowa vs #4 Ohio State!
Lord them hawks are gonna pluck some buck-eyes. I think.
Iowa takes the shoe and Ohio State loses by 3!
2:30 Central Time on ABC!
7. #24 Auburn vs #7 Texas A&M!
I dont know which one but an Eagle or a Tiger is gonna get Johnny Football! Just is dang-it!
Collies lose by 2!
2:30 Southern Central Time! CBS!
8. #6 LSU vs Ole Mississippi!
Lord the Cajuns are gonna hate on me! I wish!
Hottie Toddie by Gosh!
LSU loses by just 1 Yall- okay?
6pm South Mississippi Time! ESPN2!
9. USC vs Them damn Irish!
Them damn Irish might surprise you up in Bend of that Lake!
So USC loses by 3!
Go Irish!
10. #5 Florida State vs #3 Clemson.
The damn Indians forgot their Arrows and a Tiger will eat you up in death valley from what I hear!
To their credit. At least they are still damn Indians!
FSU loses by 6!
7pm Central Southern Time! ABC!

YALL I JUST AINT PICKING BAMA!
I'M STILL SUPERSTITIOUS!

Please check with a real bookie before you call me with this weeks bet! My enforcer is the Terminator by God!

Please click the link for more information where-ever you find it in this post for gosh sakes til next week- pray for me yall!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- Don't forget to pray for boo boo cause she has to live with me.
Poor thing.

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts