Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Journal Entry 102313-A: The A is for Bama again!

Frenzied Football Fanatics,
These are Cliff's loser's for this week but I had to shut down my gamblin business cause I lost my butt last week but Alabama, Auburn and South Alabama won so that's all that really matters to me!
No yall I dont take bets so lets get to them loser's for this week's pigskin action!
1. Kentucky Boubon at Mississippi State Cowbells!
Thursday night at 6:30 CDT on ESPN!
Yall them cowbells are loud and Kentucky is a year or ten away!
Kentucky loses by a 7!
2. Boise State vs Brigham Young!
Friday night at 7pm CDT on ESPN!
Yall them Mormans are mean! Those Bronco's aint got a chance cause them Mormans are just mean.
Boise State loses by 10!
Saturday's Loser's!
3. Vanderbilt vs #16 Texas A &M!
11:21 CDT on ESPN3 or in Mobile on Channel 44!
Yall? If Manziel plays it's no contest.
The door gets slammed by the Collies! Vandy loses a shoot-out by 6!
4. #24 Nebraska vs Minnesota
11 am CDT on ESPN.
Yall? Cornfed Vs Gophers! I'm going with the old show "Coach" on this one but Gophers still lose but it's close by 3!
5. #10 Texas Tech vs #15 Oklahoma!
Yall I like them Oklahoma folks! I do.
I guess I've liked Red Raider's since the early 70's when my sister went to B.C. Rain High School and Texas Tech caught my attention but I think Oklahoma might win this one at home but not by much cause those Raider's are for real but they still lose by 2!
6. Duke vs #14 Virginia Tech!
2:30 pm ESPNU
Yall? Let's call it an upset on this one and the Hokies lose by 2 in a low scoring game!
7. #12 UCLA vs #3 Oregon!
6 pm CDT on ESPN.
Yall? I think the Mallards come out angry with the BCS!
UCLA loses by 14!
8. South Alabama vs Texas State!
6 pm on ESPN3! Televise these in Mobile somebody!
Yall? Our Jags are favored by 2 in this one against Coach Frans team.
I'm going with my Jags!
Coach Fran loses to Coach Jones by 9!
9. Florida Atlantic vs #11 Auburn!
6:30 pm on ESPN3!
Yall? Them War Eagles and Tigers "bi-polar" bunch! Lol. I'm just kidding. They are for real and this game is just to early for Owls.
Florida Atlantic loses by 21!
*Note: Roll Tide Roll but the Iron Bowl is gonna be "electric" in Jordan-Haire!
10. #6 Stanford vs #25 Oregon State!
9:30 pm on ESPN.
Yall? Beavers eat trees all the time!
They do!
Upset Time! Oregon State by 7!
Tennessee vs Alabama! No pick yall.
Coach Saban please let the smoke a cigar after this one?
2:30 on CBS!
They may need it cause it is Tennessee were playing and they are gettin better thats for sure yall!
Roll Tide Roll Yall!
Floyd Clifton Wooleyespn.com

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts