Monday, June 18, 2012

Journal Entry 061812-B: Doctor Mark Mitchell Jones


Friends,

I hope this link to Doctor Mark Mitchell Jones web-site improves the Life of someone somewhere on this Planet!

Doctor Mark Mitchell Jones certainly "improved" the life of one of my family members in the 1990's!

I was coming back from Atlanta after a visit with a family member in the 1990's and having stopped at a Waffle House a man in his late 20's to mid-thirties saw my family member with bandages over his ear and walked over.

He pulled back his hair and said "I was born with Microtia." I was stunned to be honest.

It almost brought tears to my eyes when explained he had no "Insurance"!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

Doctor Mark Mitchell Jones, Atlanta Plastic Surgery, Microtia

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts