Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Disgrace that happened to Lara logan!


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Lara Logan Disgrace!

Stay close to any sounds that make you glad yo...Image by ZedZap . via Flickr


Ladies and Gentlement,

I really don't know that this post elongs on this particular page of thisticular post.

It's aimed at my clientele' or moe importantly my freinds that are ladies and if you not presently someone I have met in person and thus would consider a person that I had personly shaken hands with and had become friends it is important for me as "a man"  for whatever reason to with thet God be with Ms. Logan as she recovers from the injuries both mental and physical she suffered that in the attacks carried out by what we all as a planet hope are only a small percsntsge of peron's that in all likely hood have had no upbringing by a loveing mother and if they surey as many of my heor's and myself would say upon hearing of such terrible news here or over seas " I hope the purpotrators are rought to justice."

It is important to not fr anyone "man or woman"that has had ay type of assault upon their person be for whatever reason that nNOT one person ever fel they have the right ask thatperson one question about that terrible incidnt until such time as that person that suffered such an attack feel it time to talk.

It may be months or it may be years but the scars that may never heal may at some point in the future surface nd at that time the young lady will talk.

you might ask am I talking from two viewpoints?

Possibly in some person's mind ut it is Ms. Logan that must decide what her next course of action is be imediate or at some future point for her own sanity!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

I feel ashamed to offer anything forsale after writing this post so if that be the case I shall not! God be with all our "people" in the field no matter what the job be hat no one woman or man may have mental anguish that this young lady has to face in the future. Unfortunately I have personally been friends with Ladies that had terrible decsions to make as to pursue justice NOW or let God and Time heal, make them stronger or ust in some cases let it go which was is and always will be a shame!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts