Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Public Service Announcement! For Shire!

President Barack Obama speaks to a joint sessi...Image via Wikipedia










Friends,

Yesterday I wrote a post ad published it on my other site:
http://floyd-wooley.blogspot.com/

Concerning the new Insurance guidelines or at least the fact that under the healthcare plan that our President and previous Democratically controlled housesof Congress approved and as stated that our Presidet signed into law allowing we adults with children, teenagers and young adults to the age of 26 to be included or kept on our Insurance plans to that age!

A real positive for a man as myself and I hope for you as an American- male or female.

Later in the day I contacted Shire directly at 1-800-828-2088 to discuss my own issues with my Insurance company.

My friends if you DO NOT have Insurance that covers your medication for ADD, ADHD or whatever your doctor may diagnos and prescribe a Shire Product you should call that phone number and/or visit:

http://www.shirecares.com/

I personally after trying to utilize generic medications am of the opinion that any Shire product is better than the equivelant Generic at treating my ADHD and I have to Depression although I do take a 20mg Cymbalta that Thank God there is no Generic for!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Note: I used to purchase items for my ex-wife On-line and In-Store - such as Victoria's Secret, Venus, The Body Shop, Etc. thus the purpose of this site however I am NOT qualified it seems to make the decisions neccessary to write for this post unless it relates to my conditions or situations.

The Bottomline is I need a Woman's touch most likely two or three to cover a diverse audience. I may place a help wanted on a sub-contract basis of some type very soon as soon as I figure out how to make it work for all involved.
I would place that ad for help on my other site:

http://letssellsomethin.blogspot.com/

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley
                                                                                      



Enhanced by Zemanta








                                                                                              

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts