Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dad-gum! Boo Boo derailed me last night!

A Nice brand biscuitImage via Wikipedia








Friends,

Sometimes life takes a little twist that i thought I might share with you that is quite interesting and funny if not a little sad that I feel compelled to try and get out the truth in any way possible just to make sure no one thought I stayed up all night last night considering that I didn't and unfortunately psychologically I have been put in the position that I must explain for reasons I hope you are Tech savy enough to understand! If you are reading this I guess you most likely are so I hope no offense is taken.

Last night I had planned to accomplish quite a bit even or in spite of the fact I had been in a struggle to move forward with my plans over the last few days for reasons that were mostly logistical and others that were based on interference in my plans but Boo Boo?

No she just wanted to play a little game we play where I give her a biscuit or something else such as when she was a puppy and she would grab anything off the table next to me and run!

I stopped what I was doing because he deserved my time because she would dial 911 to save my life if I ever fell over from a heart attack and I know it from an experience you would not beleive and i'm not telling but it did involve working til you drop!

The bottomline is she was at my side when I woke up kissing me and continued kissing me all ovr my face for 15 minutes or maybe it was more so I felt that I should I repay her with a little playing of the game "Daddy I have something you want chase me for it then the rest of the story!

I chased her around the house s I'm supposed to but the end of the game got me!

I am supposed to lay on the couch and have her come jump up on the couch and lay on my chest so she can either flaunt that she still has possession of the itme or in the case of a biscuit she will and did eat the biscuit which her way of sharing with me!

The only problem is that I laid there ad let her cuddle up to me too long and too sleep I went!

I woke up several times during the night because she had gotten down and wanted to go to bed but each time I just picked her up and put her back on my chest and went back to sleep.

The funny part was that she inadvertantly pulled off what some people in my life want the most and that is for me not to get a darn thing done that is on my list of things to accomplish and I had just taken an Adderall to top it off!

So weird because they are supposed to be for Narcolepsy and ADHD and I had slept way too much this past week-end! I mean heck how much sleep does one person need or for that matter how can you make a living while your asleep unless you have someone that as your partner could give you the break?

Very Seldom without a partner and I understand some things that have happened that make it easy for me but not from experience to imagine being a single parent.

That would have to be the most difficult juggling act one could imagine or experience especially if you were self-employed!

So my friends I'm behind today because I just have to be that way and if I could re-visit a past part of my life I wouldn't have to feel that I was behind all the time. Go figure. Meaning no-offense just that I have those experiences in my life that make understanding some things much more easy than in the past but I haven't forgotten those past experiences but to keep from having to lay blame because "Hell I'm to blame for enough" I'm just not ready to sig the Jimmy Buffet song because the bottom-line is the percentages haven't come back yet!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

Search Amazon.com for mans best friend


Search Amazon.com for benji


                                                              
         










     
                                                    











  
                                  
 










           
                             














Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts