Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thanks George Clooney and Piers Morgan!

George Clooney at the 2009 Venice Film FestivalImage via Wikipedia

 Visitors of course Friends,

The other night on the Piers Morgan Show he had George Clooney as his guest along with George Clooney's father toward the middle of the broadcast and it was like therapy to me!

You see my father and I are best freinds and in that friendship there comes a certain amount of pressure.

You could tell George Clooney and his father are not only friends but that George Clooney feels just a tad of that pressure that comes with having your father as your best friend and that is a good thing- it should be and appreciated!

George Clooney also referred to himself in the third person and I almost died laughing! He told Piers "yes I refer to myself in the third person sometimes"!

I do that and didn't even realize that until a few years ago and it kinda unnerved me but therapy comes from all places and to hear George Clooney laugh about that to himself and the world was therapy!

George Clooney is one fine man as we say in the South but that actually means he's a helluva good man.

I've been busy working on remodeling my office into an On-site store for http://www.battleshipmarine.com/ if Go-Daddy doesn't sell it first!

I announced that project over on my Classified page a month or so ago:
http://Letssellsomethin.blogspot.com/

If you get a chance visit that page as well- Thank you!

I have another page I want to have up and running and I hope Go-Daddy holds it too for me cause there are some "Classy Ladies" in Alabama and I'd love to have a cool modeling page that hopefully uplifts the spirit and no one feels does anything but that!

http://www.Alabamagirlsmodelonline.com/

I would love to take a poll from my Ladies that visit my pages, and ask just that question. Do you feel it's cool for you and your partner to enjoy the beauty of a classy designed page that features stated beauty and art that our creator built-in to our self's in his own him image. That opens my other thoughts and you may be suprised if I went there so I'll leave it alone. Who knows if read Genesis you may NOT be suprised in my opinions!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

Search Amazon.com for george clooney


                                                                                                              



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts