Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cliff and Boo Boo Christmas morning 122510

Friends,

Christmas morning my yorkie "Boo Boo" made a little video to share with you and we are learning this windows 7 enough now that i think we can finally post it for you. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it for you!

We were in a little bit of a hurry cause we had to go see some other family members waiting on us but I might mention that in the video but I must say she is my partner in crime on just about everything since she came into my life 9 years or so ago this summer!

We have as some folks might say literally been down some dirt roads together!

Thanks to my ex-wife for allowing her to become my dog but our together for as long as we both shall live!

God Bless, Peace, love, and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley


 
Search Amazon.com for samsung

                                                                
        










Search Amazon.com for digital camera easy share
                                                                                                                             
Enhanced by Zemanta











                                           

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts