Sunday, August 24, 2014

Journal Entry 082414-A: These Medications will get me a degree from The University of Alabama or for you the school of your choice!

Customers and Friends,
 
If you can sit down and dissect a football game on "No Medication" you probably don't need these medications.
 
If you can't dissect a football game (or Worse) or finish reading this post without "scanning" through the post like I did in High School to pass literature so I didnt fail English/Literature then you might just be ADHD.
 
If you have to be made "angry" by some bunch of creeps to focus you might just be ADHD and you will never reach your full potential in life!
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
P.S.- Good Luck in Life my friends! Please be wary of family, friends and their influence and money!
 
 
  
 
Note: I kept the big bottle because on the back in Blue and White is the printed name of Adderral XR by Shire! It helped me so much to have name brand I stopped by Alabama Psychiatric and gave Anita my doctors nurse a hug! I hope she remembers it because it had some meaning.
 
1. Knowledge Mecicine.
2. Peace and Love Medication

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fine way of describing, and good post to take information on the
topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to convey in institution of higher education.

My webpage Adolfo

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts