Friday, April 11, 2014

Journal Entry 041114-A: I really Wish!!!

Friends,

I really wish!!!!!

"Someone would break in my store in the morning and drop one large dose of super duper pain medicine in my Coffee Pot!"

There should be plenty of time to get it done while I take Boo Boo to the Pier for her walk!

One big dose ought a do it for Christ Sakes!

I hope your laughing cause I might be serious!

You can remain anonymous and I'll to leave the Coffee pot on for you cause whoever you might be to me you would be an Angel from Heaven!

Stop by and see me and Boo Boo at Battleship Marine if you find anything on the three sites I advertise "merchandise" for-sale on in "pages" section located in the "right-side" of the web-version of my web-sites and please visit "letssellsomethin" for local businesses you may have a need for their products or services.

If you dont find what you need on the "Battleship Marine" site please let me order it for you.

I'm a small business but I will do my best to save you "time and money"!

Guaranteed!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts