Friday, April 4, 2014

Journal Entry 040414-A: I love my Spoiled Rotten Best Friend!

Friends,
I love my spoiled rotten best friend!
Boo Boo is fantastic as a best friend!
"If she can't get my attention by barking at me. She runs into the back of my legs until she has my attention"!
It is so dang cute!
She has been my best friend through the good times and then the bad.
What she has done for me over the last ten years of bad times I surely will never forget!
She is as good a Service dog as any person could have that I can assure you.
I could never repay my dog for her love.
Our bond is amazing.
She could knock me down trying to get my attention and I wouldnt give a damn at all!
I wish she tech wizard but she isnt so when I get really frustrated I give her some love and after I close sometimes I just lay on the bed and she comes to me when I am in physical or lonely pain and licks me in the face til I cant breathe.
Now it takes love to lick me in the face as mean as I am to get me laughing!
:)
Stop by and see me and Boo Boo at Battleship Marine. We both Love people.
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
Floyd Clifton Wooley
P.S.- She has almost lost sight in that left eye and I have no idea what happened. It hurts me so damn bad.

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts